RENTAL - $19.99 PLUS $30 DEPOSIT
The RS2 Soft Shell Helmet is revolutionizing the sport of football with its patented new technology!
- 26MM High Impact EVA Foam
- 5 Size Selections
- Zero Vision Obstruction
- Anti Microbial Treatment
- Poly-Cotton Liner
- Moisture Management System
- Strategic Ventilation
$19.99 + $30 security deposit to be refunded once helmet is returned.
Once your season is complete, send an email to ORDERS@LIVEROCKSOLID.COM notifying that you have completed your season and are ready to return your helmet. Please also include your order number. The ROCKSOLID Team will send you a return label. Pack up the helmet in any bag or box, affix the return label, and drop at USPS. Once the ROCKSOLID Team received your returned helmet, they will send a $30 refund back to your card (original method of payment).
All ROCKSOLID rental helmets are thoroughly disinfected, washed and sanitized after each customer use and prior to sending out to another athlete.
HOW TO DETERMINE CORRECT SIZE
Wrap soft measuring tape around your head, or cut a string that you can use and measure it using a straight ruler or measuring tape after. The measuring device should sit 1/2″ above the browline and 1/2″ above the top of your ear. Mark where the tape or string overlaps, and the size in inches is the size you should choose relative to our options above!
1. Wrap soft measuring tape around your head, or cut a string that you can use and measure it using a straight ruler or measuring tape after.
2. The measuring device should sit 1/2″ above the browline and 1/2″ above the top of your ear.
3. Mark where the tape or string overlaps, and the size in inches is the size you should choose relative to our options above!
PUTTING SOFT-SHELL HELMET ON
1. Place thumbs on the inside of the jaw extensions and index finger in the ear holes.
2. Roll soft shell helmets on your head from front to back.
3. Adjust so that the soft shell helmet sits low on the brow-line.
4. Fasten chin strap to a comfortable position under jaw.
TAKING SOFT-SHELL HELMET OFF
1. Unfasten the chin strap
2. Place index fingers in ear holes, and thumbs on the inside of the jaw extensions
3. Lift the soft shell helmet off of your head
SOFT SHELL HELMET CARE
1. Submerge in soapy water, or apply disinfectant spray liberally on both sides of the soft shell
2. Apply Rocksolid Disinfectant Spray liberally on both the inside and outside of soft shell helmet.
2. Wipe excess with a damp rag.
3. Let air dry – Do not put in Dryer.
RETURNS: All returns of unused helmets (ie. due to cancelled seasons, duplicate orders, or other circumstances) will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of return shipping.
WARNING: This is soft shell football gear that was designed for non-contact use only. Do not modify, change or alter this gear in any way. This gear does not prevent head injuries, concussions nor other damages to your person. It should not be used as an instrument in contact sports. It should not be used as a replacement for a protective helmet. Football is a dangerous sport which may result in serious injuries or even death.
All orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days of the date the order was placed